We are always happy to hear from enthusiastic individuals either with an automotive background or looking for a career in the motor industry. If you are results driven and can rise to the challenge in a fast moving environment then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are responding to a job advertisement or not, you can submit your CV in writing to:
Giz 2000 PlazaEski Büyükdere Caddesi No:7 Kat:7
Or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you apply for position at Autorola we use your personal information. This privacy notice is meant to inform you, the 'data subject', how we use your personal information. Protection of your personal information is important and we encourage you to read this privacy notice. If you have trouble reading this privacy notice or require help to understand it, please let us know and we will help you the best we can.
The company collecting your data, known as the data controller, is:
Giz 2000 PlazaEski Büyükdere Caddesi No:7 Kat:7
If you have a complaint regarding the way we treat your information, which we cannot help you with, you should contact your local data protection authority
People who apply for a position at Autorola
Autorola will process your personal information when you apply for a position with the intention of entering into a contract. The purpose is to make a preliminary assessment of your suitability towards the position you apply for as well as the positions suitability towards you. Autorola will not share your personal information with third parties during the preliminary assessment. We delete job applications and related information no later than 3 months after receiving it unless we are negotiating a position at Autorola or get your consent for longer keeping (up to a maximum of 1 year).
People being assessed for a position at Autorola
If you are selected in the preliminary assessment Autorola will further process your personal information with the purpose of a final decision on whether or not to offer the position to you and thereby entering into a contract of employment. In some cases you will be asked to provide a copy of your criminal record which will be used for evaluation of suitability for position. The criminal record will not be kept after the final decision on whether or not to offer you the position. Prior to finally offering a position at Autorola we will retrieve references from a former employer and a personal profile analysis might be conducted in order to further assess if you and the position is a good match. The references will be disposed of when the final decision is made by both you and Autorola unless explicitly agreed with you. You can at any time ask for the references or personal profile analysis to be disposed of. We do not share your references with third parties except where legal issues might arrise. We might search for you on search engines like Google and Bing and any public information can be part of the evaluation. Please be aware that information made public in services like Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media is often included in the search result from the used search engines and might therefore be included in the evaluation.
In accordance with the law you have the following rights in relation to your personal data used by Autorola:
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
Autorola will delete or anonymize your personal information when requested. The deletion of your personal data will be done as soon as possible within one month of receiving your request.
Autorola is only obligated to delete your data if Autorola is not obligated by law to keep the information and one of the following applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw the consent given for the collection and processing, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You object to the processing for direct marketing purposes;
- Your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- Your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in law to which Autorola is subject.
Right to restriction of processing
Autorola will stop processing your personal data on your request.
Autorola is only obligated to stop processing your data while one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling Autorola to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- Autorola no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You have informed Autorola of infringement on your interests, rights and freedoms pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Autorola override yours.
Right to rectification
If you find that we have wrong personal information let us know and we will correct the information.
Right of access by the data subject
It is your right to have a copy of the personal data Autorola has on you. We will provide it digitally unless requested otherwise. More rules apply for visibility into your personal data but all the required information should be covered above. The copy of your personal data will be delivered as soon as possible within one month of receiving your request.
Right to withdraw consent
Where our collection and use of your personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Autorola.
Right to data portability
You are entitled to get a copy of your personal data in a machine readable format. Autorola can also send it directly to another company on your request.
Autorola is only obligated to provide your personal data where:
- The data is provided to Autorola by you,
- The data collection is based on your consent or a contract in which you are a party and
- The processing is carried out by automated means (meaning no information on paper).
Right to objection
You have the right to object to any processing in relation to direct marketing and where you believe your rights are being violated or there is threat to your freedom.
Autorola can continue to process your personal information where one of the following applies:
- Autorola demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for continued processing.
- Autorola must process your personal information to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- The legal basis for the processing is not based on a legitimate interest or done in public interest.
The competencies of our experienced staff ensures that our customers get the best possible advice when selling their car.
That is why we at Autorola.com.tr focus on human resources. We respect each other and personal developement has a high priority.
CEO, Autorola Group